Celebrating Music and Community
Thank you all so much for another amazing year! Can't wait to do it all again!
**Beaverstock Press Release**
Most questions are answered below....
- This is an all ages event but you must be 21+ to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Dates are September 17th and 18th 2016
- The festival is located at Castoro Cellars in our Whale Rock Vineyard. Enter at 1315 N. Bethel Rd., Templeton, CA 93465 follow signs for the event.
- Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult ticket. All others must have a ticket to enter the event.
- Bring a low back lawn chair or blanket to enjoy the concerts! No seating provided. Higher back chairs will be allowed at the back area of seating ONLY.
- Food and wine will be available for purchase. No outside food or beverages allowed. Purses and backpacks will be subject to search.
- Admission ticket (one day or two day) includes complimentary parking and a full day of live music!
- No Pets
- No Ins and Outs
- There is onsite parking at no additional cost
- No refunds, all ticket sales are final!
- Saturday Performance Times:
- Sunday Performance Times:
Parking is free, but limited. We suggest you carpool or take a shuttle!
We have two shuttle options:
This year, we're partnering with two local hotels and offering a special rate for you! Ask for the "Castoro Beaverstock" rate for 15% off your stay at: